reset - /ˌriːˈsɛt/
receipt - /rɪˈsiːt/
- I had to reset my password after finding the receipt for my new laptop.
/aɪ hæd tə ˌriːˈsɛt maɪ ˈpæsˌwɝd ˈæftɚ ˈfaɪndɪŋ ðə rɪˈsiːt fər maɪ nu ˈlæpˌtɑp/
- Before testing the payment feature, reset the application and check the receipt.
IPA: /bɪˈfɔr ˈtɛstɪŋ ðə ˈpeɪmənt ˈfitʃɚ, ˌriːˈsɛt ði ˌæplɪˈkeɪʃən ən tʃɛk ðə rɪˈsiːt/
- The cashier printed a new receipt after I asked her to reset the register.
/ðə kæˈʃɪr ˈprɪntɪd ə nu rɪˈsiːt ˈæftɚ aɪ æskt hɚ tə ˌriːˈsɛt ðə ˈrɛdʒɪstɚ/
- I decided to reset my phone after saving the receipt for its repair.
/aɪ dɪˈsaɪdɪd tə ˌriːˈsɛt maɪ foʊn ˈæftɚ ˈseɪvɪŋ ðə rɪˈsiːt fər ɪts rɪˈpɛr/
- If you reset the website, make sure you can still access your payment receipt.
IPA: /ɪf ju ˌriːˈsɛt ðə ˈwɛbˌsaɪt, meɪk ʃʊr ju kən stɪl ˈækˌsɛs jʊr ˈpeɪmənt rɪˈsiːt/
- The developer had to reset the banking application because the receipt was not displayed.
/ðə dɪˈvɛləpɚ hæd tə ˌriːˈsɛt ðə ˈbæŋkɪŋ ˌæplɪˈkeɪʃən bɪˈkʌz ðə rɪˈsiːt wəz nɑt dɪˈspleɪd/
- The store asked me to reset my account settings and show the original receipt.
IPA: /ðə stɔr æskt mi tə ˌriːˈsɛt maɪ əˈkaʊnt ˈsɛtɪŋz ən ʃoʊ ði əˈrɪdʒənəl rɪˈsiːt/
- After I reset the payment terminal, the customer received a new receipt.
/ˈæftɚ aɪ ˌriːˈsɛt ðə ˈpeɪmənt ˈtɝmənəl, ðə ˈkʌstəmɚ rɪˈsivd ə nu rɪˈsiːt/
- The test case verifies that a system reset does not delete the transaction receipt.
/ðə tɛst keɪs ˈvɛrəˌfaɪz ðæt ə ˈsɪstəm ˌriːˈsɛt dəz nɑt dɪˈlit ðə trænˈzækʃən rɪˈsiːt/
- I asked the technician to reset my account and email me the receipt.
/aɪ æskt ðə tɛkˈnɪʃən tə ˌriːˈsɛt maɪ əˈkaʊnt ən ˈiˌmeɪl mi ðə rɪˈsiːt/
- reset - /ˌriːˈsɛt/ - сброс, перезагрузка, восстановление.
Во втором слоге звук /ɛ/.
- receipt - /rɪˈsiːt/ - квитанция, чек.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий